Standard car insurance (yours or that of the at-fault party) doesn’t consider the amount you owe (the loan) on the car. You can purchase GAP insurance to cover this difference. If there is a lien on your car, the holder of the lien will also have to sign any checks.

We believe that everyone in our community matters. If you’ve been hurt, we want to hear your story. Our personal injury attorneys take the time to listen so that each person who walks through the doors of our offices in Winter Haven, Lakeland, and Tampa has every aspect of their personal injury or auto accident case addressed.