Personal Injury Scholarship
Advocating for Car Accident Victims: A Legacy at Brooks Law Group
Passionate Advocacy for Car Accident Victims
For decades, Brooks Law Group has remained dedicated to advocating for the rights of car accident victims. As we celebrate thirty years of operational excellence, we reflect on the lasting impact we’ve had on generations to come.
A Philanthropic Ethos and Support for Young Adults
At the heart of Brooks Law Group lies a cohesive team driven by a deep philanthropic spirit, with a particular focus on empowering young adults. This commitment to advancing the next generation is ingrained in our values and actions.
Establishing Strong Roots and Strategic Offices
Founded in Winter Haven, FL, and educated in St. Pete, FL, Steve and Beach Brooks, the pillars of Brooks Law Group, have strategically positioned our offices in key locations including Tampa, Lakeland, and Winter Haven, Florida. This network reflects our dedication to serving a wide community throughout Florida.
A Legacy of Service: From Medicine to Law
The Brooks family’s lineage is rich with a history of service, with a tradition of both medical practitioners and legal professionals. This legacy underscores our enduring commitment to making a difference, whether in the realm of medicine or law.
Education as the Cornerstone of Heritage
Central to our family’s heritage, spanning multiple generations, is the value of education. This foundation has driven us to serve our communities and fuels our desire to create a prosperous future through education.
Nurturing Future Generations: A Commitment to Education
Understanding the pivotal role education plays, our team is deeply committed to nurturing the potential of future generations of students, not only within Florida but across the entire United States.
Unveiling the Annual Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship
As a testament to our unwavering dedication to our local community, state, and nation, we take great pride in introducing the inaugural Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship. This scholarship marks our continued commitment to fostering well-being and providing opportunities for deserving students.
How Do I Apply?
To apply, you must write an original essay on the following topic:
Automobile accidents continue to pose a significant threat, particularly for high school and college students. Among the prominent concerns are instances of texting while driving, driving under the influence, reliance on autopilot systems, and overall distracted driving. Delve into a subject akin to the aforementioned themes, exploring the challenges confronted by contemporary drivers, with a specific focus on young adults.
Discuss why this topic remains a significant problem and suggest ways to address distracted driving effectively in today’s technologically advanced society.
Who Can Enter?
- The contest is open to current high school seniors and undergraduate college students who will be attending a US college or university in the next fall semester.
- Your background information MUST include where you are from and where you are/will be attending college.
- Essays should be 700-1400 words (not including your personal background information).
- Essays must contain at least two hyperlinks: one internal (links to a page on Brooks Law Group’s website) and one external (links to a credible information source and cannot link to another law firm).
- Looking for some of our pages to link to? Try some of our blog posts or practice areas.
- Your scholarship submission must include a headshot photo of you.
- Your essay must have a small paragraph with some background information about yourself in ONE file.
- All content should be original. Essays will be checked for plagiarism.
- Please only submit a Word Document or PDF. Other file types will not be considered.
- Questions? Email “Team” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essays will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and interesting writing
- Correct use of grammar and language
- Well-reasoned ideas on the topic
- Foundational knowledge of law
Fill the form out below. If you have any questions or need help, email email@example.com.
Congratulations to our Fall 2021 Scholarship Winners:
1st Place Winner- $1000 scholarship: Olivia Bryant
2nd Place Winner- $250 scholarship: Anthony Torres
Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship Application Deadline is December 31st of each calendar year!
Before you hit Apply : Your scholarship application must include a photo of you, and your essay must have a small paragraph with some background information about yourself in ONE file. Please only submit a Word Document or PDF. Other file types will not be considered. Please scroll below the form to familiarize yourself with the Scholarship rules:
Applicants must be a high school senior or current undergraduate student, be enrolled in or planning to attend a U.S. college or university and submit their application, with all components, by the deadline of December 1st of every year.
**By submitting my essay to be entered into the Brooks Law Group scholarship contest, I am agreeing that any and all content submitted can be utilized by Brooks Law Group for any purpose including, but not limited to, blogs or social media posts without any attribution of authorship to myself and will become the complete and full property of Brooks Law Group. I also agree that I will not post this essay to any other website/blog/internet source, as I have given Brooks Law Group all rights to this article.**