What to do after a motorcycle accident in Florida?
- Check for your injuries: Unless you’re a medical professional, this simply means taking stock of the situation.
- Take pictures: The moments after a car accident can fly by quickly. You or the other person involved may just want to get out of there, but it’s vital to your insurance claim that you document the scene to the best of your ability.
- Gather information: As with all accidents, information regarding drivers and insurance should be exchanged. This allows your insurance company to contact their insurance company to sort out the details.
- Call the police: Serious motorcycle accidents require a 911 call for medical help.
- Contact your insurance company: Last but not least, it’s time to file a claim. As the investigation plays out, you’ll receive updates on your claim.