Talcum Powder Linked to Cancer
It has been found that the use of talcum powder routinely, for feminine hygiene practice, has been linked to cancer.
Johnson & Johnson specifically has been held liable in many cases since 2016. There is enough evidence to expose the fact that Johnson & Johnson has hidden information and knowingly mislead their customers since 1975.
Both Johnson & Johnson’s baby powder and Shower to Shower powder have been shown to cause cancer. Clinical and scientific studies have proven that not only does talc cause cancer but that the company ignored the safety of their product and consumer.
There have been several cases over the past few years with settlements ranging from $4 million to $5 billion.
If you are not represented by an attorney and meet the following criteria, you may be entitled to compensation from Johnson & Johnson:
- Have or have had treatment for one of the following:
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Ovarian Cancer, Endometrioid Ovarian Cancer, Clear Cell Ovarian Cancer, or are unsure of type)
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Borderline Serous/Borderline Mucinous Tumors
- Treated or diagnosed from 2009-present OR have pathology reports OR have been treated at an “Accepted Facility”
- Used talcum powder before menopause
- Used Johnson & Johnson or Shower to Shower talcum powder for 2 or more years continuously in the genital area
- Age at diagnosis: 21 years or older
We Can Help!
Navigating Mass Tort lawsuits after can be complicated and frustrating. An experienced attorney at Brooks Law Group can sit down with you and help you understand your options so you can make an informed decision.
If you’ve experienced suffering from the use of talcum powder, our attorneys will fight to get the full compensation you need to recover physically, mentally, and financially.
Contact us today at 1-800-LAW-3030 to schedule a free consultation.