Have you suffered a Construction Accident in Florida?
Construction Accident Lawyers in Florida
Our Construction Accident Lawyers in Florida have over 20 years of experience in helping people who have suffered from construction accident injuries.
Common Construction Injuries
Accidents that occur on construction sites can result in serious injuries. Our accident Lawyers in Florida at Brooks Law Group are known for successfully representing victims of construction injuries and their families dealing with the following types of injuries:
Construction Injuries Commonly Covered by Insurance
These accidents can occur as a result of any of the following:
- Falling objects and debris
- Construction site falls
- Scaffold accidents
- Roof fall accident
- Holes in construction floors
- Ladder accidents
- Crane accidents and falling equipment
- Open elevator shaftway accidents
- Unguarded openings
- Trench collapse injuries
- Excavation injuries
- Driving through a construction site that was not properly set up to inform drivers
- Operating heavy machinery or construction vehicles that fail
If you are interested in receiving help on your potential claim, please contact us for Free Case Evaluation or call at 1-888-WE-MEAN-IT (888-936-3264).